1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

All please read - PF against Recaster's **POLL**

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Nap, Oct 2, 2018.

?

Q: "Do you support Planet Figure taking direct measures against recaster's?"

Poll closed Oct 23, 2018.
Don't make any changes, and keep everything the way it is 16 vote(s) 59.3%
require to show a photo of the box art when uploading images to ALL AREA'S of PF 3 vote(s) 11.1%
Require to show a photo of the box art, ONLY IN MARKETPLACE ,no changes to other area's 8 vote(s) 29.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mick3272 A Fixture

I have logged out and logged back in again but still missing
    Mick
  2. mick3272 A Fixture

Greetings all.
    I feel unable to vote for any of the tree options above. However I would like to put into the mix the following.
    A. Planet Figures publish their definition of illegal copying / recasting. and what constitutes an illegal copy ie all of a kit or / and part of a kit etc.
    That way we are all singing from the same hymn book.

B. Having identified a definition. use a self certification on each post that has a Picture of a model.
    We have self certification in many ways in our life now as it is.

ie,
    I certify that this is a legitimate kit of......... Produced by.............. purchased by me from ....... Manufacture, Gray Army purchase what ever.
    or
    I certify that this is a legitimate kit of......... Produced by.............. purchased by me from ...etc. This kit has been converted ( give details)

or
    I certify that this kit is scratch built by............... and I have not used any copied parts with out authorisation.

Mick
    Nap and Tony Dawe like this.
  3. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Guys

The poll has now ended with the result that : NOTHING WILL CHANGE

Thank you for those that viewed and commented

I woukd urge all to be aware of recasting , should you see it here on PF then do message me

If you list in thecMarketpkace then provide as much details as possible , a box picture if you have it , possibly include something like a self certification suggested by Mick in the previous post

Happy selling and enjoy PF

Nap
    theBaron and Tony Dawe like this.
  4. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Glad to see that the vote has ended with a result that confirms that we are all adults and capable of making our own informed decision on this matter.

Hopefully the recasting debate will cease to dominate this forum and we can get on with enjoying the hobby.

Keith
    Babelfish, Old Pete, Helm and 2 others like this.
  5. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom

Totally agree Keith (y)
    Babelfish, Nap and Tecumsea like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.