1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

All Finished

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by specmod, Sep 10, 2008.

1. specmod Active Member

Australia
    Hi all
    Here is the finished figure, from Adamola22, that l have made into a teutonic knight. This was alot of fun for me, and l am really happy with the final result. I am sure there are probably mistakes on it, but hey, theres just something about this figure thats made me feel good while working on it. Does that sound weird?
    Cheers Andrew

Attached Files:

2. Steve Well-Known Member

United-States
    There is nothing weird about feeling good about a figure; personally that is why I paint. Dealing with subjects who lived in the past means there are usually going to be some things that we do that are not right in some way, but that doesn't detract from the fun. Good job and really good armor!
  3. davidmitchell A Fixture

Scotland
    Feeling good is what its all about, why bother if you dont enjoy what you are doing.
    Like to have a go at this one myself,cant find a web site for Adamola22.This figure has turned out very well Andrew.

David
  4. Black Army Well-Known Member

Hungary
    Hy Andrew,

Very nice paintjob and composition. I don't know the kit, but I think the sculptor has made a mistake. This shild is an infantery shild, the knights had a smaller cavalry pavise.

Cheers,
    Balázs
  5. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    There is nothing weird about that. I'm sometimes also quilty.
    The whole figure is painted with love we all can see that.
    I'm happy that you paint him as a Teutonic...and you did it extremely good.
    GReat work.

Marc
  6. busso_boy New Member

Australia
    you've done a great job Andrew, when do i get to see it in the flesh? don't tell me i have to wait until Battalion in November.

Can't wait to see what you do with Ademola's mounted knight

David, the address for Ademola is http://www.ademola22.com/
  7. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Andrew

Andrew ,
    You,ve captured a great atmosphere in this model.
    Andrew
  8. specmod Active Member

Australia
    Hey Bussoboy

Maybe , maybe not , naaaa dont worrie, ill bring it around one day, just promis there wont be any droool, arrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh! Ha ha
    Cheers Andrew