1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Alien120mm WIP: The Body

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Frank-Holger, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Frank-Holger Member

So, here are a few pics of my Alien 120mm WIP. After finishing the head to 95 % I began to sculpt the Body of this beast. It is finished to the ribcages. The next details I am adding are the pipes on the back. The Figure is in 120mm and sculpted with MagicSculpt. Arms and Legs will be the challenge, I guess...!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The last pic shows the place where the head will fit in. I make some leadwire connection to check the proper fit and position I want to achieve, and make some new pics.

Frank
  2. Bart Member

Belgium
    Hi Frank,

he is already looking great...

I hope for your sake that he doesn't come alive at night, or you'll be in al lot of trouble ;)

He is looking very lifelike..

Congratulations and best wishes

Bart
  3. Frank-Holger Member

Thanks Bart! Wait till you see the pics with the head attached! I guess, it will look very creepy. The Base will be a bit tricky, I have some thoughts about it, we will see. But it is the most fun to play around with this stuff and build something highly imaginable!

Frank
  4. Charles Denomolos New Member

As someone who had all the AEF 54mm ALiens series YEARS ago, you are doing Geiger's pets more justice than they ever did! Keep up the good work!!!
  5. Frank-Holger Member

Jim, thanks!! Yep, I had them too, but sold them long time ago because of the same reasons you may have had: I didn´t like them so much and I hope, to come out with some Colonial Marines in a short period of time!

Thanks a lot for your comment!

Frank