1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Alice!

Discussion in 'Digis - Digital Miniatures 3D Modeling' started by Ethan, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Ethan Active Member

United-States
    Here is the beginnings for Alice in Wonderland's, Alice. Hopefully this sculpt will blow the last one out of the water.

Base mesh from image 1 took about 3 hours to get perfect.

The rest of the pictures are from this evenings progress. About 4 hours probably.

1_for_web.jpg

2_for_Web.jpg

3_for_web_front.jpg

3_Side_for_web.jpg

3_Back_for_web.jpg
    RKapuaala likes this.
  2. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    What pose is she going to be in?
  3. Ethan Active Member

United-States
    She is going to be posed at the bottom of the rabbit hole she fell into at the beginning of the story. The bottom of the hole will be strewn with rubbish from all of the objects she passed on the way down and she will be a bit tattered and torn from the fall but only slightly; just to show some extra texture and to add a little sexiness to the drapery. She will be standing in a graceful pose next to an ornate table with bottles and vials on it and she will be about to drink the vial with DRINK ME etched into the side; as if resigning herself to let fate decide her path.
    Meehan34 likes this.
  4. Ethan Active Member

United-States
    Just a quick word, I have entered a contest so this project will have to wait to be finished in February. In the mean time, follow my Armageddon Sniper project!