1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

AKRITIS MINIATURES AKM 54002

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Akritis, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Akritis Active Member

Greece
    New 54mm

Attached Files:

Tom W., Babelfish, Reptor and 3 others like this.
  2. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
  3. Oda A Fixture

Tha Akrites (Byzantine equivalent of the Roman Limitanei) are the stuff of legend and none more than Digenis Akritas,a veritable super human of the Greek folk tradition.My fellow Greek and exceptional artist George has worked wonders on this rendition of him.The illustration above,coming from a Byzantine illuminated manuscript,may have been used as referrence however the caption identifies this man as George Maniakis a Byzantine general of reputation.The scale (54mm) which is my personal favourite comes as a bonus to this outstanding release.

Oda.
    Zastrow.cuirassier likes this.
  4. gregmarm Active Member

Greece
    great figure!!!congrats!!!
    Oda likes this.
  5. Zastrow.cuirassier PlanetFigure Supporter

France
    Look greats !
    Oda likes this.
  6. Akritis Active Member

Greece
  7. Oda A Fixture

I have the piece.Excellent quality both in terms of sculpting and casting.George has done a marvellous job on this one.

Oda.
    Akritis likes this.
  8. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    This is a very interesting piece ! The sculpture is particularly fine, a very beautiful piece!