1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

AK Interactive

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by nig-g, Sep 25, 2020.

1. nig-g Active Member

I was wondering if anyone else had experienced problems when dealing with this manufacturer direct as it’s the first time I’ve used them.
    I purchased their new Desert Fox bust from them directly, but on its arrival found that there was a part missing (the right hand general purpose pouch....not the one containing the fox!), which in itself suggests poor quality control, and have now emailed then several times seeking a replacement part, but without any response.
    I have even tried to facilitate a response by using differing email addresses taken from their website (One for Contact@ and another for Customer Service@).
    The item wasn’t cheap and being frustrated I have now asked PayPal to step in .
    I even appreciate that English may not be their first language, but I’m not sure that excuses not responding.
    I’m hoping that AK Interactive read PF and would care to respond.
    Nigel
  2. nig-g Active Member

I’m delighted to say that after the intervention of PayPal amiable correspondence was established and AK have undertaken to send me the missing piece.
    Fellow members should note however that I was advised that correspondence to both AKs customer service and contact email addresses goes into AKs spam folder (?) and that the best way to contact them is to either use social media (if you use it. I choose not to) or this email adddress:

dbenito@ak-interactive.com

so if you ever wish to email AK bear this in mind.
    Again thank you to David at AK for resolving this.
    Nap likes this.
  3. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    You mean the Abteilung 502 bust ?
  4. nig-g Active Member

Yep! That’s the one!
    Nigel