1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

AK interactive paintings are looking for French modellers

Discussion in 'Post Your Own Articles & SBS' started by alexandre1, Oct 4, 2017.

1. alexandre1 Member

France
    Hi, I have just seen an article from AK interactive company who is looking to promote their products in France by contacting French modellers
    They are specialized in weathering solutions and painting effects are to me they lokk very inventive and creative.
    I have seen their products to produce rust, witnter effects on métal etc. Incredible.
    I don't have any interest in this promotion but I think that could be a win win opportunity. Here is the Link. If you are French feel free to contact me (and let me know if you had more success than me :)
    https://ak-interactive.com/

Attached Files: