1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

After Battle of Arsuf 1191, 3rd crusade

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Robert Laclavik, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Marcel Active Member

Spain
    Fantastic paintwork Robert!

Cheers,
    Marcel.
  2. Elaphus Active Member

Germany
    Hello Robert,

wow, that is a fantastic version of this figure.

The heraldic is absolut beautiful !!!

I hope i can see this bust in Ingolstadt next year.

Many Greetings

Karsten
  3. Robert Laclavik Active Member

Czech-Republic
    Dear friends, John, Keith, Dimitrios, David, Stralis, Ray, John, Daniel, Ken, Mitsutaka, Hardy, Marc, Clarence, Jay H., Janne, Steve, Christos, Andreas, Marcel and Karsten, thank you very, very much for your kind words. You are too kind to my abilities in painting:rolleyes: I myself still see many points where it could be better, but when you all like it, I am much satisfied:D

Tony Dave: I feel honoured you follow my progress in painting over two years!:eek: This make me obligated to my next steps to paint even better with the help of you all supporting me:)

Karsten: Yes, for sure, Ingolstadt is in my plans. By the way, it is probably the only show, I can reach and afford to come, but still it is over 1thousand kilometres far from where I live.The previous year it was my first time on this show and the first time on the international figure show ever:) it was a big event for me and have just the best memories on that:)I will come for sure, if anything unexpected happens.

best regards to all
    R.L.
  4. merlinoilmago Member

Italy
    Original araldic painting.
    Very well done.
    Compliments
    Merlinoilmago
  5. gothicgeek A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    very nice indeed!

thanks for sharing

Mark
  6. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Excellent Robert, you have captured a disheveled look.
    Carl.
  7. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    Amazing work!
  8. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Robert,

fantastic paint.