1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Review Aenor 75mm (Black Crow miniatures)

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Venko, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Venko A Fixture

Bulgaria
    Hi, I'm presenting you a fantasy figure from the Spanish company Black Crow miniatures.
    The person is called Aenor and he is an elf warrior, sculpted by Raul Garcia Latorre, the boxart is from David Arroba.

https://www.blackcrowminiatures.com/product-page/aenör

We have small plastic box, which contains the parts:

[IMG]

In the big plastic bag we have the main parts with torso, legs, shield and cloak. A small base is included:

[IMG]

The upper body, fantastic detail and facial expression:

[IMG]

The lower body with the legs:

[IMG]

Part of the cloak:

[IMG]

The bigger part of the cloak with the left hand holding a kite shield-one big piece:

[IMG]

[IMG]

The right hand with curved elfic sword:

[IMG]

And parts for the these straps (I don't know the exact name :)) :

[IMG]

Overall fantastic figure with excellent sculpture and casting, no bubles noted and some minor cleaning needed.

Cheers!
    Maki, balder, grasshopper and 3 others like this.
  2. Venko A Fixture

Bulgaria
    Temporarily assembled-looks fantastic, the fit is very good, I just used bluetac:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]