1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Aegis 1/24 / 70mm

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by Joxol, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Joxol New Member

United-States
    Hello!, new here, have been sculpting for around 2 years now and 1 year gradually into smaller miniature sizes. During those two years I have also been learning to mold and cast in high quality to produce my own miniatures line, but overall I need much more work on my miniature sculpting abilities. This has been a piece I've been working on for a bit in cx5s with two others that are in the progress pictures.
    Still much to be done, especially for the way the cloth sits on the body and symmetry issues etc. The figure changes quite a bit from the stages as I freesculpt everything I do so far. Not the most efficient way to put down ideas but I enjoy the process nonetheless. Thank you very much for viewing!

Aegis2.png 20.png 19.png 16.png 15.png
    Seraphim, ASTRA and Dekiman like this.
  2. Dekiman Well-Known Member

Hello.
    Welcome to PF.
    Your figures are great.
    Hope to see more.
    I also try to sculpt and more that you work result is better.