1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Ademola22 announcement

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Roman, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Roman Active Member

United-States
    It's a very sad moment for me to inform you that I'm closing Ademola22 next month (in about two weeks). Thank you all for your friendship, support and kindness. The last five years were the best five years of my life, thanks to so many wonderful planetfigure members and users.
    Wish you all the best
    Roman Rux
  2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Sad news indeed Roman, I wish you all the best for the future.
    Carl.
  3. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    It is terrible news when a modelling store your a brand with Ademola quality close.:(
    I wish you the best for your life, and hopping that you come in future with something new for our hobby.

Best regards,
    Pedro
  4. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Very sad news Roman, we wish you well and I hope that new doors will open for you and we're (planetFigure) are always behind you in your future.

We wish you the best success in which path you take, cheers to the good times past and cheers to the future friend,
    gordy
  5. stu A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Sad news indeed, all the best for the future.

Ademola may be closing but I'm sure it wont stop your interest in modelling

Stuart
  6. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Roman, that is sad news indeed. You are a talented guy and you sold a superior product to be certain. Best of luck moving forward my friend!

Jay H.
  7. dArtagnan A Fixture

Belgium
    Sad to hear about that, Roman, like Jay said, you're a very talented guy and I hope we will still see some work of you in the future!
    I wish you all the best and luck on you're way forward!
    Eddy
  8. joepanzer PlanetFigure Supporter

Roman all the best for the future.
    Marco Ganghini
  9. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Roman,
    All the best in your next endeavor.
    Cheers
    John
  10. pinsel Active Member

Germany
    hello
    even in the risk to be called impertinent,i would dare to ask what stopped you in the tracks.
    was it the lack of sales,or was it because of orher things.i have no idea how any copys one might be able to sale of one sculpt.nor have i an ide what an cater will take for his services to the compayny which does its castings not themselves
    in regrads to recasters it seems an hard buisness
    cheers
  11. Roman Active Member

United-States
    Thank you all for your kind words and wishes. To markus: It's OK with your question. Personal reasons make me close Ademola.
    Regards
    Roman
  12. pinsel Active Member

Germany
    hello
    thanks for the answer.so then i go with the others and whish you good success with other ventures.pitty that lots of smaller companys go that way.so itrs always wise,when wallet does permitt to snatch the stuff as long its available.
    often latter one has to pay an connoiseur price when its then an rarity.
    cheers
  13. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Hi roman,

I'm sad to hear yet another wonderful figure company is going out of business. You have left a wonderful legacy that modellers will enjoy for many years to come.
  14. polyphemus Well-Known Member

Roman, very sad news. Best wishes for your future.

Geoff
  15. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    So very sad to hear you are leaving Roman. I wish you the very best of luck in whatever you choose to do and hope you will return. Thank you for all you have done for figure modelling and very best wishes, Ron.
  16. nelly-samy Well-Known Member

France
    Here is a very sad news ...

I wish you the best for the future.
  17. MattS Active Member

United-States
    Roman,

Best wishes my friend. Good luck to you and I hope you stay at it. Your sculpting is excellent and you will be missed.

Matt
  18. Nap Moderator

England
    Roman ,
    So sad to hear this , but you have mine and all of the modelling community's 100% support , I thank you for your friendship my friend and please never forget that I am only an e mail away , anytime , any day for anything .

Take care dear friend , you have a talent that has shone a light into all our lives , I too hope to see you sculpt again .

Kindest regards

Kevin
  19. pipetrepid Active Member

United-States
    roman, hope all works out well for you. bill