1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Ademola

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by busso_boy, May 28, 2010.

1. busso_boy New Member

Australia
    Hi all, has anyone heard from Roman @ Ademola?.............I've been e-mailing him for weeks with no answer?

Hope he is alright
  2. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Ian ,
    Roman is busy sculpting , I will have some new releases coming my way very soon for review ..so thats something to look forward to .

I know that Roman has had a lot of things to sort out and deal with recently . so please bear with him and Ademola , its a great company run by a very talented man .

Nap
  3. busso_boy New Member

Australia
    Heard from Roman today. He's fine. was just a bit worried as he normally answers my e-mails within a day.

Got some new stuff coming my way too..........can't wait to see the Boer, the pictures make it look awesome
  4. joepanzer PlanetFigure Supporter

can you give mem a valid email of Roman , I try sent email but retun an error
  5. busso_boy New Member

Australia