1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Ace: Christmas Sale!

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Ethan, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Ethan Active Member

United-States
  2. Ethan Active Member

United-States
    Hey guys, I have a huge favor to ask of you. This is my first attempt to release a figure kit and understandably I have chosen a unique subject matter, so I could really use some input on what you do or even more so, don't like about this kit. Whether its the size, subject, quality presentation, anything at all; could you comment real quickly and let me know your thoughts. I would like to continue doing the full set of Alice in Wonderland if Yall like them but I'm also planning some Greek and Roman figures and some other subjects more common to our hobby and your advice will help me direct my art as it were.

Thank you all in advance for your time and thoughts
    Ethan
  3. Helm A Fixture

England
    It's not my type of kit really but it looks well sculpted and the tree is a nice touch, that said (and bear in mind I know jack about the costs involved in production box art etc) It's a bit pricey for what it is the sale price is more like what I'd expect to pay for something like this. Hope this helps a bit and good luck with the venture

Steve
    Ethan likes this.
  4. Ethan Active Member

United-States
    Thank you Steve for the kind and thoughtful advice!

TO ALL: After some consideration and winning advice from a couple of members I have decided to change a few things about how I am selling this kit. As of right now:

REGULAR KIT 25.99USD

PREMIUM KIT 35.99USD (the large resin base is solid and takes a tremendous amount of resin to cast and the cost of making the molds was very high)

I hope this change is more along the lines of the actual value to all of you. Again, any advice is very important to me as I start working on the next 2 kits. I can guarantee some tremendous improvements in process and results so look for them on the digital sculpting threads! Alice will be a dream and I am also doing a 2 figure kit based on inspiration taken from the movie TROY.

Thanks guys!