1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Accessories for micro detailer

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by John Bowery, Aug 9, 2011.

1. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    I have a Harold Wolfgram Micro Detailer and I have worn out the two small shaped grinding stones. One was course and the other fine. I bought these direct off of Harold when he was in Chicago at MMSI. I bought the Detailer at the same time.

I have been trying to find replacement but have had no luck. I have tried "Michigan hobbies" and they have never had these items but have had the Detailer.
    They have not had contact with Harold lately, so they cannot order for me or have any phone No's.

I do have all the mini burrs set, but it was nice to smooth the finish with the stones.

The shaft is 3/16. so other items do not fit in the chuck and the chuck is not removable.

I just love this little detailer (y)(y)

Any help would be appreciated if any one could get in touch with Harold?

Cheers
    John
  2. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    I've never heard of it before John, is it similar to a dremel ?
  3. alexwencho Active Member

United-States
    I had one, but wore it out. Been looking for one ever since. Battery operated, but would put out some mean RPMs for my use with the detailing.

How can I get another one. Any links? thanks.

alex wence.
  4. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Gordy,
    As Alex said it is a small battery operated dremel like tool. Good RPM but does not have the kick back when you put the tool to the figure and therefore is easier not to mar and adjacent surface.

Alex. Try Michigan toy soldiers. They may have one still in stock. Check there web site www.michtoy.com
    Phone No. 1-888-642-4869

Cheers
    John
    gordy likes this.
  5. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks John :)