1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Abukir Battle

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Hugo Pereira, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Nap Moderator

England
    Hugo

What to say except CONGRATULATIONS .......quality and detailed action on each of the mounted pieces ...together they interact well

The work on the horses particularly the Arabian is impressive

Good to see the scale options on the busts as well ...look forward to seeing them

Good video as well ....very photogenic film stars presenting ...lol

A fine release from the RP team

Happy days

Nap
  2. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    They've gone and done it again! Marvellous sculpting and dynamic action .....it's going to be popular, without a doubt.
    Well done, guys....I've already e-mailed you ;):LOL:

Alan
    Nap likes this.
  3. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Blind

Thank you so much for your words... Im very happy because you liked... It was a true challenge... And when we do new things we have a lot of dificulties, lot of things to learn... But we already taked that an din the end of the year we will have a epic battle, Vienna Siege or Midiathres Defeat... And they are AMAZINNGGGGGGGG... But let do teh packing if the first part of this order, and the works will continue...

Thank you so much...
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Blind Pew and Nap like this.
  4. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my GOOD FRIEND Alan

How are you my friend? I hope everything is alright...

Thank you so much for your words... You give us strenght to contine and be better... We want grow up and develop better models and figures...

Thank you so much for everuthing.... Wait for what will come... LOL... LOL...

Big hug
    Hugo
    OldTaff likes this.
  5. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my GOOD FRIEND Kevin

The video are very good because there are 2 portuguese guys very pretty... LOL... LOL... LOL...

The arabian horse was a true challenge, but i think we got the concept and the model is very good... In my opinion of course...

It was very difficult to develop this work... Its the first and of course all the doubts, difficulties are there. This and other one are the first of a new path and line we will developed, but first we have to understand... How the figures work together, how we will do... Of course this was possible because we had people that help us a lot on this, and explain how the things work...

Thank you so much for everything...

Big hug my friend
    Hugo
    Nap likes this.
  6. pgarri27 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hugo, I do not see these figures available on RP Models website. I want them.
  7. Nap Moderator

England

I believe the site is still being worked on

Send Hugo a message either here or via FB

They are rather good eh!

Nap
  8. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Pgarri

Our site its in construction and we are with problems because we are developing a app for RPmodels and in this moment there are a lot of conflicts between the connection of the app and the site. They are trying to fix this. My apologies for any inconvenience.

You can contact me by email, if you dont mind of course... rpmodels.pt@gmail.com

Thank you so much and agaim my apologies for any inconvenience.

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Nap likes this.
  9. fogie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Not much more to say on this, is there ? A truly wonderful piece of work. It's a mighty vignette that will become
    a defining classic.

Mike
    Nap likes this.
  10. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Mike

Thank you Sir for you comment. Im very happy because you liked... Im very happy too because of the sucess of this piece. We take 1 year but today we learned a lot and we will use that knowlodge for pieces we are developing... You will amazed with we are preparing...

Thank you so much.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Nap likes this.