1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!
  2. Submissions for October Figure of the Month (FOTM) are now open. Visit the FOTM forum to enter a model or see entries and vote! FOTM October

Abteilung 502 Oils - Painting Leather With Oils - Michigan Toy Soldier Blog

Discussion in 'Tools of the Trade/Accessories' started by CondeJulian, Apr 18, 2018.

1. CondeJulian Active Member

Brazil
    Hello,
    My article on how to paint leather using oils juts came out at the Michigan Toy Soldier Blog using Abteilung's 502 Oil Range, reviewed in this build.

[IMG]

If you wish to try oil techniques, improve your leather on figures, vehicles (seats) and wood using this technique, check it out on the link below !

HOW TO : PAINT LEATHER USING OILS - ABTEILUNG 502

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Hope it helps :)

Best
    Julian
    S-73, Paul Kernan and Phater like this.
  2. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Interesting to see old techniques resurrected-works on Horses as well!

I was going to respond on the website but bloody Google insisted that I entered my Date of Birth...what on earth has that to do with a modelling article....just like Facebook they are all at it....LOL

Keith
    Man On Fire likes this.
  3. CondeJulian Active Member

Brazil
    LOL, true, google will take over us soon.

Thanks buddy.