1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

About time

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by ssorc1, Jul 7, 2011.

1. ssorc1 New Member

Canada
    Hi,

I've had this site bookmarked for years and I finally got around to registering. My apologies for not doing it sooner. The work on here is mind-boggling. I have enjoyed all of the gallery postings, the sculpts etc. Brilliant stuff. I am very interested in connecting on anything 18th Century - French Indian War, Seven Years War, Austrian Succession etc. Always on the lookout for kits and news.
    I am also hoping to find any info on Andrei Bleskin and 1st Guards, or where I might be able to find his figures? I write sometimes for Toy Soldier Collector out of the UK and would be happy to take on any stories to help an aspiring talent - I recently did an article on Tom Meier for the magazine. I am also a hopeful manufacturer in the making of a line of 18th Century figures and would welcome any potential sculptors in the near future.
  2. Mike S. Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hi Mike, welcome to the forum. We'll enjoy seeing some photos of you line of figures!
  3. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Welcome aboard Michael we're pleased you took the plunge ! (y)

planetFigure is always interested to coordinate with magazines to help in any way to promote and mainstream or hobby and art :)
  4. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Michael welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Cheers Ken
  5. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    Welcome to the Planet Michael!

Cheers
    Janne Nilsson
  6. marco55 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Welcome Mike.Like me your all over the place.:D
    Mark
  7. ssorc1 New Member

Canada
    Hey Mark, Always a pleasure. Hope to say in touch and thanks for the info. Cheers, michael