1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

About Athens Show 2009

Discussion in 'Miniature Clubs' started by Baron, May 17, 2009.

1. Baron Active Member

Latvia
    Can anyone help me to find information about 10th Athens show in english, please? Somehow I can't enter english part of http://www.starclubathens.gr...
    Thanks
  2. Theodoros A Fixture

Greece
    Dear Ernst you can enter the greek language section of the site and then following the link Forum -> Athens.

Ι'm not member of the organising commitee, but I can tell you that the last weekend of May (29-31) it will take place the 10th Athens Show, at the well known Gallery Psycharis. The categories are (open system) :

• Standard Painting
    • Masters Painting
    • Standard Open
    • Masters Open
    • Collections
    • Juniors

More direct info using this e-mail : info@starclubathens.gr

Hope see you there !
  3. Baron Active Member

Latvia
    Thank you very much, Theodoros!
    Is that gallery on Odos Psychari 36?
  4. ChrisP Active Member

Greece
    Hellow to you Baron.I can also help you if you need any informations.Yes this is the correct adress(Psychari 36) in Athens at the region Galatsi.We'll be happy if attend the show.Send me a PM if you need anything.

Regards Chris.
  5. Baron Active Member

Latvia
    Thank you Chris!
    Now I just hope that nothing will prevent me to come.