1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Review A very brief review of a digital product

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Dan Morton, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Frankly I have next to no understanding of how digital printing works, even after reading and monitoring the Digital Sculpting posts on this web site. So - with that disclaimer, I thought I'd bring a couple of products and digital sculptors to your attention.
    Stumbling through the Shapeways – 3D Printing web site [Shapeways.com], I found Sergiomengual, a digital sculptor offering a few products, under “Miniatures” in the Shop area of Shapeways. I thought the Bansky (?) rioter figure was pretty cool. It is roughly 4 inches in height, but no scale is indicated.

$80.11 for full figure, purchased directly from Shapeways. Note that I have not bought one yet. I'm mostly interested in a print of just the rioter's uncovered face [What a face, huh!?] and am trying to convince Sergio to separate the head and print just that for me.
    The four attachments are digital posts on his shop web site on Shapeways, not photos.
    All the best,
    Dan

Attached Files:

yeo_64 likes this.