1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

A really happy warrant officer

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by Piotr Czyz, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Piotr Czyz Active Member

Poland
    Hi everyone!

That's one of my latest sculptures. Almost all parts of this bust are finished now, I have to combine all parts together. In general it is a 1/9 bust showing happy Russian warrant officer with small glass of vodka in one hand and bottle in the other one. It will also have accordion hanged on his back. I'm quite happy with his face - it shows that facial expression what I wanted to achieve.

All comments as always are appreciated.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Regards,
    Piotr
  2. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Very Neat Bust!

The helmet and accordian are especially well done! Looks to be a great bust once all put together and painted!

One thing that strikes me a bit is the upper lip, it looks a tad thick, maybe he have a moustache?

Keep it up!
  3. Piotr Czyz Active Member

Poland
    Exactly, it is as you said – he has a big, tick mustache.
    Also I want to add one remark, that I have used your Anders patent to make small wrinkles and folds on his jacket :). Works great!
  4. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    VERY,VERY NICE,Piotr (y) (y) !! Keep up the great work and post the completed bust photos soon.Cheers !
    Kenneth :lol: