1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

A Real Hero!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Martin Antonenko, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Heroic Bremer smashes the car window
    to save beer crates from death by heat

[IMG]

That was last minute rescue! A man from Bremen showed real moral courage on Wednesday: He smashed the passenger window of a car parked in the blazing sun to save a crate of beer from certain heat death.

Now Martin R. is even said to receive a city award for his courageous act.
    "Anyone else in my situation would have done that too," says the hero modestly. "At least everyone who has a box at home."

The 61-year-old didn't hesitate for long when he discovered a case of beer in the midday heat in the passenger seat of a parked car. "At first I would almost have run past if a dog hadn't barked in the car next to it. But when I turned around I saw the box. It looked pretty battered - the bottles weren't even sweating anymore, they were already that warm. "

For Martin R. it was immediately clear: Quick help is needed here. "According to the parking disc, the box had already been locked for at least 45 minutes - without even a single window open a crack. If that had been the case any longer, it would definitely have become stale. Or the bottles would even have burst. Unthinkable!"

Martin R. then put on his cycling gloves, struck the window with his bare fist and took out the box. "The fear for the beer must have given me supernatural powers."

Firefighters who were called in in the meantime finally accepted the crate of beer to the applause of numerous passers-by and stowed the already threateningly warm bottles as quickly as possible in a cool box filled with ice water, where they quickly recovered completely:

[IMG]

All those involved were able to make sure of this for themselves over a spontaneous drink.
    For his selfless act, Martin R. is now to receive the medal of honor of the Hanseatic City of Bremen - presented personally by the mayor.

The vehicle owner will probably have to bear the costs of the damaged car himself. He is being investigated for cruelty to beer.

Even the case of beer, which is now half full, will probably not be returned. He should be given to people who take better care of him - people like Martin R., the hero of Bremen-Mitte.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Nice one you hero of Bremen-Mitte

LOL

Nap
  3. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England