1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

A long time before my first post.

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by redhorse, Mar 8, 2011.

1. redhorse Active Member

United-States
    Hello,

I've been registered here for a while, but have never commented so I thought I might as well start somewhere.

My main interests are the girl kits in the 80-100 mm range, both painting and sculpting. Although I do paint some other stuff from time to time.
  2. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Welcome aboard James (y)

We look forward to your work , have a good visit and many more!
  3. Gary D PlanetFigure Supporter

Canada
    Welcome James! I'm looking forward to seeing your girl figs as I am still trying to get a proper female flesh mix.

Looking forward to your pics and hopefully paint mixes!

Again, welcome aboard.

Gary
  4. redhorse Active Member

United-States
    Thanks for the welcome. I'm not sure how great my flesh mixes are, but normally I use a lot of white with burnt and/or raw sienna. I add a bit of cadmium red light or medium or winsor red. I'll throw in some yellow and raw umber sometimes for good measure.

I'll take some pics in the next few days...