1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

A Horse in Movement

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Zlobov*S, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Zlobov*S Active Member

(orginally posted by Guy)
    Sergey has sent me the steps he has done in creating a 54mm "Horse in Movement" for an upcomming project he is working on.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Absolutely fantastic work !!!!
  3. 43rdMichael Member

Very impressive !!!!!!
  4. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Great animation and anatomy.~Gary
  5. Tomas Member

Spain
    Hi Sergey,
    Very impresive,full movemment a lot!.Well done. ;)
    Regards,

Tomas
  6. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Extremely well done, lots of animation.

Cheers
    Roc.
  7. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Sergey,

You have done a great job. Alot off movement in this horse.
    I really like it.
    Who's gonna ride it ???

Marc
  8. Zlobov*S Active Member

Thanks dear. I try to give a lot of time for studying anatomy of a horse and statement in various poses, not always it turns out as I think;-) more Than you allocate it turns out time-those each time is better. And who will sit astride - later the manufacturer of all ready miniature:) likely will tell Though on a body cloth already likely have guessed. I do not say goodbye...
  9. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Beautiful!

Jay H.
    OKC
  10. panzer007 Member

Very cool and impressive work !!!! :lol:
  11. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hi zlobov

appeals to me this horse ..... has of the good proportions and one good musculature.
    It compliments..... I imagine that you will put over an other Indian. :)

MAB :)
  12. Zlobov*S Active Member

Thanks MAB, it really part of a miniature in 54 mm for a theme " national America ". ;-)
    This new work has not been ordered by the manufacturer, was created at will as author's and I had a lot of time constantly to come back and alter a detail. Work is finished 100 % and soon I shall show some photos from process of manufacturing and certainly all completely work. I hope that the full miniature with the horseman is pleasant to you also as well as a separate horse !? ;-)
    yours faithfully also I do not say goodbye....
  13. dario966 New Member

Gospodin Zlobov
    I am a big fan of your sculpting, especially horses - chen-la.com where you gave your lessons in horse sculpting was my horse schiltping school on line :)
    Very impressive work, very dynamic - one question: are going to do larger size - 90 mm or 120mm? these sizes are my 'sizes'...
    anyway, I hope every project on horses you will do there will be those wonderful step-by-step photos.
    Spasiba!
    Dario