1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

A Great new book on U.S. WWII Uniforms & Equipment

Discussion in '"Today in History", Literature & Media Review' started by bchilstrom, Feb 25, 2004.

1. bchilstrom New Member

United-States
    A Great new book on U.S. WWII Uniforms & Equipment has just been released from the folks at Histoire & Collections. The Book is called "G.I. Collectors Guide" The U.S. Army European Theater of Operations.

It is a large 272 page full color hardcover that rates a 11 on a scale of 10. The book retails for around $50.00 and some dealers are charging another $8.00 to $10.00 for handling!!!

Go to Amazon, I got mine for $32.00 with FREE shipping!! I ordered it on Saturday and it arrived on Tuesday, you just can't beat that!!

Bill
  2. Pete_H New Member

Hola Gary! Dude, can you give us a list of chapters included in the book? I'd sure hate to plunk down that amount of cash on a book that contains refs that I've already got in my library.