1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed A Gentleman in Khaki.

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by billyturnip, May 27, 2013.

1. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    After a little repair and touch up. I hope it makes it back to Scotland in one piece this time. :nailbiting:

Roger.
    PICT0011.JPG PICT0013.JPG PICT0014.JPG PICT0016.JPG PICT0018.JPG
    jerry, MCPWilk, Grod and 5 others like this.
  2. Don Well-Known Member

What happened to him Roger, dont tell me you dropped him before he got to Aberdeen?

Don
  3. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    The left hand holding the rifle came adrift and a bit of paint scuffed off here and there Don. I've since reviewed my packing method so hopefully this time it'll get there in one piece.
    Don likes this.
  4. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Good luck with Royal Mail. Well done.
    Cheers
    John
  5. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Thanks John.
    The ironic thing is Royal Mail were nowhere near it, I took it, so please nobody trust me to transport your figures anywhere. :wacky:
  6. Wings5797 A Fixture

France
    He looks like a fine fellow Roger.
    Nice work and good luck with the logistics Mate.
    Cheers,
    Keith
  7. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Cheers Keith.
    I've got a month to work something out. :playful:
    Wings5797 likes this.
  8. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Looks good Roger. Seeing as you didn't take pics from the back... am I to assume the paint didn't make it all the way around to the backside of the figure? :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::hilarious:
    Very effective work on a simple piece

Colin
    Wings5797 likes this.
  9. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Cheers Colin.... what??!! There's a back? Flat painters don't always bother with that. :)

Roger.
  10. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Always the same with flat painters. They forget the back side:joyful: Hurry up, Roger, you have to paint the back and always remember: Round figures are round and have a back. Look good but a question (if you can answer it, because you don´t have had a look at the back until now:happy:) What is that black (?) thing hanging back down???
  11. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Hello Ulrich, thanks, I think you mean the spade. I will take a photo of the back for you and Colin. :)