1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

A few more Pics. From Bugle Call

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by chippy, Nov 26, 2018.

1. chippy Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    I was only able to spend the morning at Bugle Call this year due to my granddaughter having her 2 nd. birthday party on the same day , also I was an hour on the door so all in all I didn't have a lot of time but this is what caught my eye (some of it may be a duplication of ARJs )]
    DSC_0535 (2).JPG DSC_0536 (2).JPG DSC_0538 (2).JPG DSC_0539 (2).JPG DSC_0540 (2).JPG DSC_0541 (2).JPG DSC_0544 (2).JPG DSC_0545 (2).JPG DSC_0546.JPG DSC_0548 (2).JPG DSC_0550 (2).JPG DSC_0552 (2).JPG DSC_0553 (2).JPG DSC_0554 (2).JPG DSC_0555 (2).JPG DSC_0557 (3).JPG

more to fallow
    chippy
  2. Helm A Fixture

England
    Written in invisible ink? :sneaky:
    Steve
  3. chippy Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    No Steve I was not happy with it as it was . You caught in the middle of editing my first draft .
    chippy
    Helm likes this.