1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

A certain Centaur's outcome...

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Gaudin, May 11, 2015.

1. Gaudin A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I would like to inquire about the results of admin investigation that was announced at the locking of Chiron Centaur thread.

As some of you will remember or can easily refresh your memory by revisiting the thread, a challenge was presented to sculptor with regards to using a commercial item in a private conversion and then commercializing it in turn.

A heated discussion ensued with presentation of evidence and parties contesting/ rejecting each other's version.
    ( I know where I stand following a review of evidence presented and that is a bias that I freely declare)
    Enough time has passed and I notice that I still maintain curiosity.

I dont want another accusation contest and throwing more fuel in.
    And I my reasons for this thread are as follows:

I feel that PF should maintain transparency and trust of its members, as well as integrity in terms of dealing with piracy should such be proven to occur (especially in the light of debates and issues that took place over 2014-2015).

In spirit of the above I would like to know how the issue was resolved and outcome of investigation.

Thank you

G

PS As I now checked, the thread with the issue has been deleted.