1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

A book on Samurai Heraldry - Kickstarter

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Krissi, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Krissi Active Member

England
    Hello, whilst perusing the t'internet recently I came across this Kickstarter:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/project...murai-heraldry?ref=HappeningNewsletterAug0514
    Essentially, the campaign poster is looking to translate a series of 16th century scrolls into a 205 page book.

samurai heraldry.jpg

As I'm sure many of you are, I find the subject and history of the samurai endlessly fascinating so this is something right up my street.

This is unlikely to ever get the print run or circulation to appear through the usual vendors most of us will get our printed references from.

So for those of you that are as interested in the subject matter as I am you might want to take a look at the campaign site.

As always with these things I have no financial interest in the campaign other than having donated.

Hope its of interest to the community.
    Piotrec and yeo_64 like this.
  2. Adrian Cowdry Well-Known Member

Very cool I've signed up.