1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

A Bit of Help Please

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by DEL, Aug 22, 2019.

1. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Some of you will know I don't display anything I paint, I move them on or put them away in a drawer, maybe someone in the family might develop an interest.
    Anyway I've got an compelling urge to revisit two of my favourites that were moved on to 2 good mates.
    What I need to know are these available anywhere (not got much hope for Bill Sikes), be chuffed for any info.
    Cheers Derek
    [IMG][IMG]
  2. harrytheheid A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Can't remember the manufacturer but you can still get the old axe fella. They repackaged it though and I'm pretty sure the kit doesn't include the dragon's head any more.

Edit - the mfr is Deja Vu and it's available from Historex Agents on product no. EFDV7519
    DEL likes this.
  3. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Thanks Harry. The dragon was scratch built and I've got another plan for the figure anyway.
    Bill Sikes will be more of a challenge, Diego seems to have stopped producing and it doesn't look like he's sold on the master. Understandable if he ever intends a future run.
    Cheers
    Derek
  4. harrytheheid A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Didn't that figure come with a giant skull on its base? Or am I thinking on some other miniature?
    Oh well, whatever.
    Good luck on the Bill Sykes figure.
    DEL likes this.
  5. custer760 Well-Known Member

Hi Derek,
    I have the Viking figure (original, bought when it first came out)it is in one of the boxes I was taking to Kulmbach with,before I broke my hip.If you wish,I can give it to Frank to take to Eindhoven for pick up....as postage from here to Scotland maybe steep.I am asking 30 euros.
    Regards
    Pete
    DEL likes this.
  6. custer760 Well-Known Member

OOh by the way....Tales of the North is the title.
    Regards
    Pete
  7. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Thanks for the offer Pete. Fortunately I've just been offered one from a mate here.
    Hope you're well on the mend. Was talking to Brian Snaddon last night and the conversation got round to broken and replacement hips. God we're getting old :arghh:
    Cheers
    Derek
    custer760 likes this.
  8. custer760 Well-Known Member

Glad youre sorted out mate.Yes Im on the mend thanks.
    Give Supersnad my best regards and big Davie as well.
    All the Best mate
    Regards
    Pete
    DEL likes this.
  9. Helm A Fixture

England
    If you get desperate Del, you can have Bill back.
    Steve