1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

A 2nd Thanks to Tulsa

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Brad S, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Brad S Member

I don't want to barge in on Kevin, but I also would like to thank the Tulsa show people for such a wonderful show. I finally got to meet a bunch of you and put faces with some names. I leaarned that there's more to the show than just the figures and the hospitality suite. I was shown hospitality in a different way. Everyone was so nice and wanted to make sure you knew times, places and the going ons that were happining. I was included in discussions when nobody even knew who I was at times. I felt like I was part of the group. So thanks to everyone.

Personal Thanks to (I hope I dont leave any one out),

Chris Mrosko - The beer and have not forgotton that I owe you one. And introducing me to Bob Bethea

Bob Bethea - for all the introductions to others. The advice you gave on different aspects of the figures. And for cordial hospitality you always showed.

Bob Tavis - taking the time to talk to me about the shadow/highlight aspect relating to black and white.

Dieter - for the use of his super glue and a cloth to put under my figures for display.

Adam & Jay - for letting me hang out with you guys a lot of the time. I'm already hungry for another badwich.

Kevin D. - for the great conversations we had regarding figures and not regarding figures.

Rick Rutter - taking the time to talk about a few of my figures and giving me some advice for improvement.

Thanks to all.

Brad Spelts
  2. Mark Mindeman Member

United-States
    Brad, I am very pleased that you were here for our show. Your presence and your figures were most welcome. I'm glad you had a great time! Looking forward to seeing you here next year!
    Mark
  3. Bubbba1 New Member

Brad, It was nice of you to say such nice things about the tulsa show and particpants. I really enjoyed meeting you and seeing your figures. Its great seeing such enthusiasm for the hobby.

Your "advertisement" for the show may help change it from a high quality small show to a larger one. We like to think of it a a big party with a show in the middle.

Ive been visiting planet figure for a long time but have never signed up due to a bad case of computer semi illiteracy. I decided that your kind words deserved appreciation and am now a member.

Please check out Chris Mrosko's pictures listed on above on Kitmaker. He liked your musketeer well enough for two angles. Congratulations.

Hope to see you in Chicago, Valley Forge, or at least back in Tulsa next year.

Bob Bethea
  4. Kevin D. Well-Known Member

United-States
    Brad,

Great meeting you! Great job on your figures and congrats on the bronze!!

Hopefully see you again next year!

Kevin D.