1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

91st Regt. of Foot Painted

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Anders Heintz, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks guys!

Tony, looking forward to Euro myself!! Hope to meet you there!!

Carl, I walk my dogs all the time as well, it is relaxing and does help the focus at the bench :)
  2. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Anders, great sculpting and painting, I'm really looking forward to seeing all your work at Euro especially the ' Antietam', then again the Mounted Swedish guy, or ..... dammit:confused: just glad I'm not a judge.:D

Cheers Ken
  3. YongA01 Active Member

Malaysia
    Really nice

Hi Anders,

Wow, another nice piece... your speed is outrages.. very nice work, thanks for sharing.

Hello, your photo is good pls don't make us feel from bad to worst....

Happy modelling
    Allan
  4. sirhogr Member

Greece
    Excellent work Anders! Fantastic!!
  5. Marcel Active Member

Spain
    Excellent paintwork Anders!
    One of my favorite paintjobs from you.

Cheers,
    Marcel.
  6. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks one and all!! I really appreciate it.
  7. JGREEN A Fixture

United-States
    Excellent stuff Anders! This is one of my favorites from your recent work. Sculpting and painting both beautiful. I like the idea of the "less faded" red where the lace used to be - nice touch! I've noticed on several of your recent pieces that your yellows look nice. The cuffs on this one look to be about the same shade - mind sharing your mix? Thanks in advance. See you (hopefully) in about a month.

Jason
  8. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks Jason!

The yellows I've been doing haven't really been yellow at all! The base is (all reaper paint) Earth Brown/Golden Blonde/Sun Yellow the highlights are more Golden Blonde + White + more Sun Yellow. The Shadows are base with more Earth Brown. Hope this points you in the right direction.
  9. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Very nicely done Anders, you are getting fast with these 54mm figure mate, have you cloned yourself ? :)

Steve
  10. gothicgeek A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Very nice painting!

Mark