1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

90mm Kentucky long rilfle, Barton Moose hunt

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Squeemie Ellis, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Squeemie Ellis Member

United-States
    Hi everybody! i hope you all had a great holiday and that the New Year is shaping up as you hoped it would!.
    I need somebody's help, I recently purchased the old Barton "Moose Hunt" set on Ebay.
    The Kentucky long rifle that is supposed to go with the trapper figure was an old scratchbuilt one and it disintegrated when i was cleaning up the kit.
    Does anybody have a 90mm Kentucky long rifle lying around in their spare parts box?
    If one of you was bidding against me for this kit, and lost out please don't hold it against me, if in deed it is YOU that has the rifle.D'oh!!
    Any help, anyone can provide, would be greatly appreciated!
    May you all continue to prosper,http://www.planetfigure.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif
    Smile
    Regards,
    Ben Harper
  2. Mark S Guest

Ben,have you looked through the 90mm accessories
    at Andrea miniatures.Just a thought,I don't know if they have one.
  3. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Ben, You may want to try Michael Roberts Ltd. they have a 1/16 Brown bess in resin that can be worked into a long rifle. The only drawback would be that it would not have an octagonal barrel. then again, I do not believe the Barton one did. ~Gary