1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

90mm Heads - The Lost Battalion Accessory

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Guy, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Over the years I have many times wanted my figure to be a little different that everyone elses. Especially a popular figure that many will see at the shows. Sometimes just a switch of the head with another with a facial expression or beard will do the trick. I have not seen any reviews done on heads and decided to present the series of 90mm Accessory Heads available from The Lost Battalion.

Some of the heads have beards.

H 01.jpg

Some of the heads have mustaches

H 02.jpg

Some are smiling and laughing

H 03.jpg

H 04.jpg

H 05.jpg

H 06.jpg

H 07.jpg

H 08.jpg

H 09.jpg

H 10.jpg

H 11.jpg

Some of the above heads are Asian and a few are Negro. All are available singly from the Lost Battalion and can be seen 0n their website under accessories.