1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!
  2. Submissions for November Figure of the Month (FOTM) are now open. Visit the FOTM forum to enter a model or see entries and vote! FOTM November

90mm decals?

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by Normo, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Normo Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Guys
    Not being a good free hand painter! I need a couple of white lion rampant decals or transfers in approx 90mm scale to convert a figure to represent William Wallace
    Anybody out there that knows of any such thing
    Looking on line there are lots of war gaming decals in 28mm but is there anything larger? or does anyone know of a maker of this type of thing?
    Thanks for looking
    Cheers
    John
  2. schley Active Member

Ireland
    Check with tommi wharton he had stencils available
  3. schley Active Member

Ireland
  4. Normo Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi John
    Thanks for that I checked with Tommi yesterday and he no longer does 'em
    Thanks for trying, back to the drawing board!
    Cheers
    John
  5. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi John,

I've got Tommi's stencil sheet, so far unused and probably with more lions rampant in various sizes than I'll ever need.

For 90 mm I can offer you sizes of (approx.) 1 x 1.5 cm or 2 x 2.5 cm if that's any good. Let me know which way the lion needs to be facing (left?), PM me your address and I'll get a couple in the post to you.

- Steve
    housecarl likes this.
  6. gedmagpie Active Member

Canada
    Border Miniatures (if you can find them) or Andrea? Or CGS from a post last year " Thank you, with thanks to Pete A we now also have these 2 pieces also and a full range of heraldry decals".

Regards,
    Gary D.
    CGS military figures likes this.
  7. tock24 Active Member

United-Kingdom
    I have some Border Miniatures decals, as well as some Andrea rub on [dry] transfers. I'll see if I have anything that will do William Wallace.... I too am useless at painting heraldry!
    BR
    Ian
  8. Normo Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Guys
    Good info there, thanks I have been in contact with Steve and hopefully will get fixed up
    Thanks again
    Cheers
    John
  9. Hi, I do indeed carry an extensive range of decals, the former Border ones. Although not on the website please message me and I will send details, or better email contact@cgsmilitaryfigures.co.uk so I can send images
    Best wishes
  10. badger Well-Known Member

Scotland
    impressed by everyone helping/great. badger