1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

88mm Flak Gun Diorama

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Edson, Apr 11, 2004.

1. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Keep up the great work Edson..........please post more pics of your progress
  2. Edson Member

Mexico
    Thanks for the support guys, :lol: hope soon start to post the pics!!

Cheers
    Ed :)
  3. Edson Member

Mexico
    Hio guys , here post some pics, about the new walls, the lower part, its a slowly work but guess looks fine, let me what you think ok ?

Cheers
    Ed :lol:

[IMG]

[IMG]

;)
  4. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    your walls look great Edson....I can imagine it does take time to carve them....but as we can see...well worth the effort
  5. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    GREAT JOB on the walls,Edson (y) (y) ;wish I had the patience to do the same !! Looking forward to the next step,my friend ! BTW,any progress on the figures for your diorama ? Cheers.
    Kenneth :lol:
  6. Edson Member

Mexico

The figures still on "stand by", my friend, cos, I need some accesories for them, so I order some verlinden stuff, hope it arrives the next week .

Cheers
    Ed =D
  7. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Hey Ed, Your walls look great. (y)
    Keep up the good work,I'm enjoying your step by step.

Roc. :)
  8. Edson Member

Mexico
    Thanks for the your comments guys , really appreciate :lol:

Cheers
  9. Edson Member

Mexico
    Hi guys, I has been thinking about the central idea of the dio, as you know some german soldiers used buckles in the belts what said, "gott mit uns" what means "god with us" +/- the figure will be looking at crist image in that part you see (btw, the wall is not made by me, is one of the originals lol) ;) so, lastnight I made these armature using a resin old head from my "multi-stuff" box, and the boot are from another tamiya figure(lol now without feets ) , SO, these is the pose let me know what you think, now comes the hard part...SCULPING!!! :( Im a little scare about that I don´t wanna scrub it up.

stop words, let see the pics....

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Cheers
    Ed
  10. Jason W. Active Member

United-States
    Looking VERY nice so far! Keep it up Ed!!!
  11. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Ed,

It is looking really nice and I am looking forward to seeing more of it. Great job on the walls!

Joe
  12. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hi Edson :lol: ! The figure's pose looks real good so far (y) Don't worry too much about how the sculpt will turn out,just go for it,my friend ! If it will help,I tend to rough out the torso and pelvic part of my sculpt from the plastic parts of the model figure kits (ala Jason Whitman's style),that way I only need to concentrate on the arms and legs for the basic foundation. HTH.Looking forward to the next in-progress shots from you.Cheers !
    Kenneth ;)
  13. Edson Member

Mexico
    Here you can see just a little advance in the body, I decided star with one side after I `ll star with the other.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Regards
  14. LCoote New Member

Australia
    Looks like you're on the right track there Ed, keep at it (y)
  15. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    GOOD JOB,Edson,GOOD JOB (y) !! See,it's not so hard after all,is it ? Keep up the good work and post more soon.Cheers !
    Kenneth :lol:
  16. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Hi Edson, looking good,looking forward to the finished product.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers.

Roc.