1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

78th Highlander Bust Finished

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Anders Heintz, Jun 11, 2004.

1. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Guys!

Sorry for no reply, as soon as I posted this I went to bed and then got up to go to the Tulsa show.

Thanks for the very nice comments! I think I grew a lot with this bust and understood more things that I thought I understood before. I got some really nice comments on it at the show, which really was great!

I agree that the outlining of black is to harsh, and I regretted it as soon as I started painting it but when I realized I already painted too much to turn back.

Joe as for the metal thingy, I just painted it in an ochre color, then deepened it with cav brown or some darker brown, and highlighted it with white, and a coat of future was applied over this.

Thanks again guys!
  2. Stephan Well-Known Member

Germany
    Very impressive eyes.
    Good Job