1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

75mm scenics ?

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by lolok, Dec 27, 2009.

1. lolok Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi All,
    It's the poor Ex-Pat, far from home and alone at Christmas...Wondering if their are any accessories for 75mm figures ??
    Just got hold of the beautiful Pegaso francois l;Óllonais kit but I feel he looks a little weird standing there against the gibbet looking pole...
    Would be much better standing against a tavern wall maybe or even at the bar.Then I would have to find a serving wench to go with him..
    Lots of 54mm but 75 seems to be thin on the ground..
    probably will end up scratchbuilding something if nothing lazier out there..
    Hope you all had a good and relaxing season.....
    January 2nd.............Back to the same old same old :)))))
  2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    There's this from Bash models, available from El greco. Ad over to your right.
    Carl.

Attached Files:

3. PeterR. Member

Germany
    Maybe you like to have the tavern which is created for him and two Romeo Figures:

[IMG]

Best Regards

Peter
  4. lolok Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Yes indeed...

Peter, Thanks for post....That is exactly what I had in mind.....Now,where is it from ??
    and Romeo figures ??? Tell me more...
    ps....
    It's snowing again :-(((((((((((
  5. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
  6. Paul Kernan A Fixture

Canada
    I believe Bayardi (based in USA) has a few scenic pieces for 75mm pieces. Most of the line is for 1/32-1/35 (around 54mm) and 90-120mm.