1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed 75mm Roman Primus Pilus

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Edson, Jun 30, 2004.

1. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Ed, mi amigo, la figura romana es bonita, the ground work is also looking good.(y)
    the snow looks good enough to eat. :lol:

keep up the good work.

Roc. :)
  2. JCOX Active Member

United-States
    Ed, Great job painting so far. I really like the leather, looks realistically worn. Keep up the good work!

-jim cox
  3. Edson Member

Mexico
    Hi everybody, I was out of the hobby, and the forums almost like a year, cos of work and more work , these december it`s my back to the bench, and firts wanna complete this post with the final pics of the primus, hope you like it, and if you wanna know why the shield does not have a draw, is cos I coul not painted very difficult to me, but im gonna traying again. stop speak lets to the pics.

Thank you Gordy and Guy for save my vbench, I owe you one guys :lol:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Best Regards
    Ed ;)