1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

75mm Pegaso WIP

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by JGREEN, Nov 7, 2007.

1. JGREEN A Fixture

United-States
    Hello everyone! I've started my latest project: Pegaso's 75mm Light Cavalryman. I dont usually post photos until I'm done with a figure but I've decided to post some true "in-progress" photos as I finish this one. This figure has appeared many times on this site and we all know it's absolutely beautiful, so I wont spend a lot of time raving about how great the figure is (it really is though! - bravo Maurizio!) The first photo shows all the parts primed (Tamiya primer) and mounted on temporary bases for painting. The next two photos show the pants and jacket base coated with some preliminary shading and highlighting. In the last two photos, some more shading and highlighting has been done and the pants and jacket are nearly complete. More to come as I progress. Thanks for looking and any comments/critiques are welcome.

Jason

Attached Files:

2. "Tarakaman" New Member

United-States
    Looks good, love the way you shaded and highlighted the greens on his uniform.
  3. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Looking forward to this one Jason!

Jay H.
    OKC
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Well Jason,
    This is one of my favorit figure's. As far as i can see you do some excellent paintwork on this.
    Keep painting.....

Marc
  5. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Excellent painting Jason :eek:

Ray ;)
  6. Steve Well-Known Member

United-States
    OOOOOOOhh, NICE red, Trooper!
  7. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    very good use of colours !