1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

For Sale " 75mm Knights for sale

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by brian, Oct 10, 2021.

1. brian A Fixture

Scotland
    2x75mm figures for sale.Mercury miniatures. I've finished the armour on one and the the other is primed ready to go.All the parts are all present£35 for both.I'm also selling off the 75mm Viking figure for £25
    I've been going through a general malaise of rarely finishing some of my figures/busts.I don't have a grey army,but lots of half finished armies.I've been losing my passion for the hobby for some time now,but i'm persisting and hope it'll all come back.Hence the reason i still keep buying more stuff.
    Brian

DSC08476.JPG DSC08475.JPG
    Oda and Paul Kernan like this.
  2. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Brian have a look at the MOJO post here. Could have sworn I did it as a PM???????
    Paul Kernan likes this.
  3. Paul Kernan A Fixture

Canada
    Brian...please let this be a phase. Always loved your work, brother. Take a breather, try something different (fantasy, armour, planes, etc) but don't give up(y)(y)(y)
    Nap and Oda like this.
  4. Jimmy S Well-Known Member

Australia
    Brian I'll take the Knights please.
    Nap likes this.
  5. Nap A Fixture

England

This one https://www.planetfigure.com/threads/mojo.376720/......certainly reads like it should be PM ....lol

Totally agree ...for me I am going to look at painting animals , orangutan , chameleon , lions ......something different and it gives me grovelling points for SWMBO as she likes wildlife

Nap