1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

75mm heads

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Eludia, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Eludia A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I'm looking for a variety of 75mm heads, male and female. I'm aware that Scale75 do a set of male heads and Michaels Miniatures also do a couple of sets but does anyone know of any more?

Cheers (y)
    Blind Pew likes this.
  2. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Search (on eBay) for Preiser 1:24 and you'll find some.....
  3. Eludia A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Cheers Pew (y)
  4. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Billy. I have lots of the 75mm Prieser male heads if any use, I can send some to you if you want. You are not far from me in Norfolk.

Cheers
    Tommi
  5. Eludia A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thanks for the kind offer Tommi. For now I'm having a go at sculpting my own, I got a bit frustrated because I wasn't getting it right so that's why I started looking at commercial head sets. I've since given myself a kick up the arse and decided that I need to learn to sculpt them myself and to stop being lazy.

Cheers anyway mate (y)

p.s. I might get back to you if/when it all goes tits up again ;)
    Tommi likes this.
  6. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    No probs, plenty here if you get stuck

Cheers
    Tommi