1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

75mm Camel Parthia Catafratari

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Hugo Pereira, May 5, 2019.

1. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello

This is the 2nd figure of the year... Like Im spoking with some people in the shows and emails, we just lauch 5 historical figures per year... The next one will be in September...

This time we chose a figure of Antiquity... We went to get a warrior from Parthia, who defeated Crassus and his legions in the Battle of Carrhae. This story fascinates RPmodels Team for several reasons... First... Roman War Machine, suffered the greatest or one of the greatest defeats in history... Different tactics by Parthians and the Romans could not adapt... And this defeat marks also the end of the Triumvirate, between Cesar, Pompey and Crassus, leading to a new political and geographic change at that time... Finally and what fascinates us more is the use of the Catafratari... The Heavy Cavalry, which later is incorporated into the Roman and Byzantine Army, later constituting the Heavy Cavalry at the Medieval Ages, with its principles and ideals...

Camel_Cataphract75mm_1.jpg

Camel_Cataphract75mm_2.jpg

Camel_Cataphract75mm_3.jpg

Camel_Cataphract75mm_4.jpg

Camel_Cataphract75mm_5.jpg

Camel_Cataphract75mm_6.jpg

Camel_Cataphract75mm_7.jpg

Camel_Cataphract75mm_8.jpg

Camel_Cataphract75mm_9.jpg

The figure will be launch in next week in Folkstone, in Euro... We will have just a few samples because they are in casting in this moment... The big order arrive in the week after Euro...

3.png

4.png

6.png

The figure gave 2 different heads... Many people talk with us in the shows, messages and email and they told have some difficulties in paint faces... This time and our main goal is develop figures to everyone.

This will be a Limited Edition of 400 pieces... And I confess there are just a few left... I believe it will be SOLD OUT very quickly. We increase the number because people claim want our figures and they didn't get it... We try always our best and your opinion its very important to RPmodels and me...

If you need something please email me to rpmodels.pt@gmail.com

Thank you so much.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  2. Martin Rohmann A Fixture

Germany
    Bravo Hugo!

[IMG]

The long wait was really worth it ...!

Cheers
    DaddyO and Nap like this.
  3. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Martin

Thank you Sir for your comment... Im very happy because you like it...

With best regards
    Hugo
  4. yellowcat A Fixture

Canada
    Another Super Fantastic piece for Hugo.

Cheers,

Felix!
    likes un.gif
    DaddyO, Nap and Blind Pew like this.
  5. MrBMB A Fixture

I have to have this!!!
    HAVE TO!!!!
  6. Oda A Fixture

One more "out of this world"release for RP models!What can I say except "CONGRATULATIONS"!

Oda.
  7. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hugo, your releases are always superb, and this is no different. It's a magnificent piece.
  8. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Felix

Thank you so much... Im very happy because you like it... Im wounded because you like machine gun... LOL... LOL...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  9. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. BMB

Thank you Sir for believe in RPmodels... Try to have your quickly.... I increased the Edition but there are just a few left... Get your before SOLD OUT...

Thank you.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  10. Landrotten Highlander Well-Known Member

OOoooooooh, Ooh,OohOohOohOoh

need to rob a bank - where is me map so I can see which one I havenae robbed already.....
  11. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Oda

Thank you so mcuh for your kind words... Your support and believes are the most important thing to RPmodels... Its you the motivation... Its you that put us to get more... To want the best of the best...

Thank you Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  12. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Blind Pew

Thank you so much for your words... This piece its very different... In MY OPINION, this is my best piece that I did until know... I did good pieces and diferent, but this one have a different touch... The face of the guy is very agressive... Its a Assassin face without no mercy... Its very good...

Thank you Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Blind Pew likes this.
  13. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Pete

LOL... LOL... The x mark the place of the treasure... LOL...

Thank you.
    Regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Landrotten Highlander likes this.
  14. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Hugo

Well that's really hit the spot ........love the movement and interaction between the rider and mount

We have had a camel , elephant ,vand armored camel ....what wil come from the zoo next ...LOL

Going to no doubt sell out ...too many legs for me ..lol,

CONGRATULATIONS

Nap
  15. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my GOOD FRIEND...

LOL... We are trying to use a hippo or a giraffe ...LOL... LOL... We will open a Zoo very soon... Dont forget the eagle of Sun Tzu... LOL... Now we will just have horses, vehicules, airplanes and mythology... LOL... But let us thing what we can use more... LOL...

Big hug.
    Hugo
    Nap likes this.
  16. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Another show-stopper from Hugo and Nuno,.......just magnificent.

So looking forward to seeing you both at EME this weekend (y):LOL:
    Might have a little noggin of something to tickle your palate:sneaky::confused:........

Alan
    Nap likes this.
  17. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my friend Alan

You are teaser us... LOL... LOL... We will be there to chat a little and put the talk on day...

Bih hug and see you in a few days
    Hugo
    OldTaff likes this.
  18. Redcap A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Absolutely brilliant and this is crying out for a companion piece of a Roman legionary. Another RP must have for me!

Gary
  19. fmargem Active Member

Brazil
    Stunning work, Hugo!
  20. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Gary

Thank you Sir... Im happy because you believe in our work... Get your quickly... It will be gone very soon...

Thank you so much.
    With best regards
    Hugo