75mm buildings

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by moore, May 2, 2017.

1. moore Active Member

United-States
    I am trying to gather my base work for my Jeff Shiu checkers figures. I am looking for a source that has walls/building/etc in 75mm. Is there such a resource. I have looked online and I keep getting wargaming building. Nothing for 75mm.

I have an idea on what I want and it's possible I can make it from scratch, but the problem I have is scale..

Thank you
    Dee
  2. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Dee, you might have some luck getting something by searching for G scale railroad buildings. Also, the model car guys might help by directing you to some items in their realm. If it comes to scratchbuilding it, Plastruct makes a bunch of useful stuff in 1/24 scale. email me if you'd like a hand with it.
  3. moore Active Member

United-States
    Hey John,

Great tips. I would like to either get a basic wall or building then go from there. I am going to email you . I will also first look at Plastruct.
    Thank you so much.

Dee
  4. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
  5. moore Active Member

United-States
    Thank you. I will check those manufacturers.

Dee
  6. moore Active Member

United-States
    I have found 2 structures that I may use. The site was Colorado Model Structures. I found 1/24 scale. My plan is to cut the building to fit on a base. So I would not use the whole building, just the facade. One building is just that and I may make it into a train station with platform and have my figures on the platform.
    I may also brick the front and put broken windows in, etc.
    The building front will also be cut down a bit.. and I may put a flat roof on one, since this is WWI . I will have to find pictures of building.
    Just wanted to share and let you know I did find something.

Thanks
    Dee
  7. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
  8. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Have a look at:

http://richardstacey.com/

Also google architectural model supplies.
    I found a place in London retailing materials in lots of scales.

Paul.
    Mirofsoft likes this.
  9. moore Active Member

United-States
    Paul, Mirofoft,

Great sites.. I bookmarked them. Thank you so much. None of those popped up when I was searching.

Thanks
    Dee