1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

7 Years of War

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by Impisi, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Impisi Member

Germany
    at my Introduction thread I posted thre vignettes, this is the second one: 7 Austrian Dragoons of the 7 years of War (17 May 1756 – 15 February 1763) made by Revell 1/72

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Thanks for looking in
    OldTaff, Nap, Oda and 8 others like this.
  2. Giwe Well-Known Member

Germany
    Beautiful work!
    Impisi and Oda like this.
  3. MoboSchreuder A Fixture

Very nice work

Mobo
    Impisi and Oda like this.
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Martin

Thanks for sharing this diorama , nicely detailed figures , well positioned and painted

Must mention the base work it looks very effective

Why not enter a piece into the class of your choice in our NOVEMBER's FOTM comp (links below) and also vote in OCTOBER's classes as well ( links in FOTM forum )

https://www.planetfigure.com/thread...m-standard-ends-midnight-bst-30-11-21.386336/

Always good to see the artwork

Thanks for sharing

Look forward to the next

Happy benchtime

Nap
    Impisi likes this.
  5. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    This reminds me of the dioramas that Edward Suren created with his "Willie Figures" back in the '60's and '70's . They were housed in the Royal United Services museum , which used to be across from Horse Guards in Whitehall. This has the same "feel". Great work.

Alan
    Impisi likes this.
  6. Impisi Member

Germany
    Thanks a lot Gentlemen! I was and stil am "normaly" a scale modeller, aircraft and such. Last year I bought a big box - asume a shoe box for boots - full of 1/72 figures of all time periods. I sorted all these hundrets of little figures and started to do some small scenes, that's why I started playing with small soft plastic figures again after 40++ years.
    theBaron likes this.
  7. Peter Day PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Very fine work Martin.