1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP 6th Inniskilling Dragoons 120mm resin

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Gellso, Apr 27, 2010.

1. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    I waited 2 weeks for mine. I got my bust from Sambaman quicker.:(
    Carl.
  2. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    Sounds like there is still hope then. I ordered mine on May 3rd and figured to have it by now. I'll just keep waiting. I originally hoped to have it in time to complete it by the Tulsa show but probably too late now. I know when I have ordered from other places in the UK the stuff shows up in about 5-7 days. Korea is the funny one, shipments from Korea show up the next day! How much sense does that make?!
  3. Steve Well-Known Member

United-States
    Is this just coincidence that once again money is being paid for a Corry figure and no figure is forthcoming? Does anyone know who "Andy" is who is making the excuses? This smells badly.--
  4. stu A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    All I can tell you is that andy has been swamped with orders. Initially they were working off 1 mould. multi moulds are now in production.

Hopefully you should get your figure soon, please note maurice is the sculptor not the producer. Yes he can be slow but this figure is worth the wait.

Cheers

Stu
  5. Steve Well-Known Member

United-States
    Dragoon

Thanks for the answers. We are still out over 350 USD from dealing Mr. Corry, and I understood Roll Call to be his company. The single mold issue makes perfect sense. I don't want to smear anyone, it just makes me nervous. Thanks again.
  6. stu A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    As far as I'm aware maurice has tried to repay all those that are owed money from the fall out following his divorce.

You should try contacting him. i will mention something to him when I speak to him next about sculpting

Cheers

Stuart
  7. Steve Well-Known Member

United-States
    The order is from Mike Davidson at the Hussar in Tulsa Ok. And oh by the way we have never heard word ONE on this issue from the man who took the money. So no, he has not tried to repay all those who are owed. It makes me sick that such a brilliant sculptor has such problems.
  8. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    My figure showed up today and it was worth the wait. The sculpt is awesome, even though Corry is a thief and a crook who was dumb enough to not pay my buddy back. But that is beside the point. Andy has done some fine casting on this beauty, only a few seam lines to clean up and zero air bubbles. I am excited to get working on this guy and I thank 120mini.com for bringing some beauties back to life.