1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

6th Alamo Scout pt2

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by John Long, Jun 29, 2004.

1. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Here's the finished figure. Where the blue clay is will be water if I can figure it out. The rest will be rock and earth. The scout will be clearing brush and vines from his path.

[IMG]
  2. Bryon Ray New Member

United-States
    I like it , your work always looks so clean. let me know soon what night you and Anders want to meet.
  3. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Thanks Bryon.

How about tomorrow or Thursday? Or either of those days the next week?
  4. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey John!

He is looking pretty good there. I am game for tomorrow!
  5. Jason W. Active Member

United-States
    Looks great John! Looking forward to the groundwork.
  6. Pete_H New Member

Outstanding work there, John! You mentioned a while back that you purchased the Tommy gun from some manufacturer on VLS. Who was it?
  7. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    GREAT JOB,John (y) (y) !! Looking forward to the next step in your vignette.Cheers !
    Kenneth :)
  8. LCoote New Member

Australia
    That's looking very nice John! are you going to add any jungle to the groundwork?
  9. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Thanks for all the feedback guys. This is the point that I begin the groundwork. I intend to have the man pushing back vines and branches as he steps over a spring flowing from the rocks. My son and I went on a short hike today that provided some inspiration. Wish I had taken a camera.

Pete, it's either Cal-Scale, Combat Series, or Collectors Brass, or some combination thereof. They're a little pricy, but the quality is super.
  10. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    John,

He is looking really nice. I look forward to seeing the groundwork. You always seem to make these nice little scenes.

Joe