1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP 5thTexas

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Blind Pew, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Any critique always most welcome. Forgive my awful photos, I struggle to get the focus quite right. That awful gloss on the trousers isn't there in real life. The blanket needs toughing up in places... 100_1794.JPG 100_1799.JPG 100_1800.JPG
    Captain Lol and Edward like this.
  2. Edward A Fixture

England
    The face looks good and I like the pattern on the blanket. Coming along well, mate.
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Nice work so far.

Marc
  4. supermario Active Member

Italy
    Beautiful face , i stay tuned ! hi
  5. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    A great figure and nice painting. Can you tell me who makes this and what scale is it .

Cheers Ken
  6. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thank you kindly guys... still very much a work in progress and I'm undecided really about the colour of the trousers... I may stick with grey but am open to suggestions.

Ken - it's about 75mm and was produced by .... The Fusilier, Steve Warrilow being best known of course for his excellent range of WWI figures. He did 3 ACW ones, this being one of them.

This is a wonderful, little-known figure and I'd urge anyone to have a go if you get the chance.