1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

54mm Modern Civilian Sculptor wanted.

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by Michael D, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Michael D Member

United-Kingdom
    54mm Modern Civilian Sculptor Wanted.

I sell Slot-Car Figure's and already have a range of 54mm Metal Press Photographer's, sculpted to a high standard.

I'm now considering producing a cheaper range of metal or resin 'spectator' figure's. I will be looking for someone to sculpt 'not that well detailed' modern civilian spectator's. Not that I want anything shoddy!

I would say, about one tenth of the detail put into many of the figure's, painted and sculpted on this Forum. I can't see me selling to anyone on this Forum, either!

A good opportunity for someone wanting to break into the Model Figure Sculpting Business. I might not pay much, but it will add to your CV and of course, I can give reference's and you can show you can produce to order.

I won't be starting the project this year (2015) and expect to want 2 figure's a month. If you can produce a mould for me, that would be a big plus.

So, to recap;
    Modern civilian spectator's. 1960's to present.
    Some as couple's and some with accessory's, like camera's, camcorder's, bag's etc.
    Crisp sculpting with minimal detailing.
    Probably 2 figure's a month. So regular work.
    Being able to provide a Mould, will be a big bonus.
    Metal or Resin.

I think that cover's my requirement's.

Please pm me if you are interested.

If you are an experienced sculptor who is interested, I'd love to hear from you. Having some 'light work' may be a relaxing break from much more detailed work.

I'm Michael D.

Thank you for reading.

If by chance, I have put this in the wrong place, please accept my apologie's.

Michael.