1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP 54mm dismounted Chsseur of the Imperial Guard - Austerlitz 1805

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Borek, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Borek A Fixture

Czech-Republic
    Hi guys :)

After a long time when I had to deal with health and other complications, I am coming back. Unfortunately in a rather difficult time. Well, at least we have a hobby that can help us manage quarantine measures.

I Introduce WIP from working for a friend. It is a 54mm dismounted Chsseur of the Imperial Guard in the Battle of Austerlitz 1805.

Maybe you'll like it.

In any case, be careful and watch out for yourself and your loved ones.

Cheers Borek

Chasseur WIP - I a.JPG

Chasseur WIP - b.JPG
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Borek

Great to have you back , sorry to hear about the health glad it's better

Not a happy time for all the world so time to stay safe and hit the benchtime

Great looking piece , on campaign obviously ...nice detail work as well

Do keep us updated on progress

Happy benchtime

Stay safe

Nap
    Borek and Oda like this.
  3. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Nice to see you back and hope you are making a full recovery.
    Great to see your work in progress again, following with interest.
    Borek likes this.
  4. Oda A Fixture

Beautiful as all your works Borek.

Oda.
    Borek likes this.
  5. Chris Oldfield A Fixture

England
    Glad to hear you're feeling better, Borek. Superb action pose on the figure, following with interest!
    Borek and Oda like this.
  6. Tonton Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Very dynamic figure. Would do very well if it was a commercial offering, I’m sure.

Jeff
    Borek likes this.
  7. Borek A Fixture

Czech-Republic
    Hi Nap

Thanks a lot for the nice words. Yes, it's a difficult time. Well, at least it's time for projects for which there was no time. One big I just put together and soon bring info :) Have a nice day, mate :)

Thanks so much :). My life is like on a swing, but now it's better :). Thanks again :)

Thank you very much, my friend :)

Thaks a lot Chris :) Soon the figuree will be finished and I will bring the final photos :)

Thanks so much Jeff. The figure is for my friend, and is intended for commercial release, unfortunately, his business has hit the current situation so much that it is not at all sure that he will be able to resume production. Anyway, thank you very much for the praise of my work. I appreciate it.

Thanks a lot guys. It's nice to be back :) thank you again.

Given that the situation with forced quarantine will probably take some time, I am preparing a quite large sculpting project of historical diorama. On the one hand, I want to distract myself, and also bring you something beyond the scope of common projects, so that you can relax from your worries and see how something interesting arises. Even today I will bring more information. And of course I will work on other unfinished models, including this one.

Have a nice day to everyone (at least as far as possible)

Cheers Borek :)
  8. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Really good to see your work again Borek. Hopefully your recent troubles are now in the past and you will be able to inspire us once more. It is a difficult time for everyone and who knows how long this will continue. We are all lucky to have this wonderful hobby to keep us together on line during this inforced isolation.

Look forward to your work on the diorama.

Keith
    Borek and Chris Oldfield like this.
  9. Borek A Fixture

Czech-Republic
    Thanks so much Keith :). Yes you're right. Hopefully it will be resolved as soon as possible. Until then, let us be careful of ourselves and others. As for dio, I'm already preparing an introduction, unfortunately I somehow stuck my computer and everything went wrong, so I have to rebuild the thread ...
  10. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Technology:rolleyes: great when it works, disaster when it doesn't...:cry:

Keith
    Borek likes this.
  11. Borek A Fixture

Czech-Republic

Exactly :D. But all is well and the post was successfully posted :). Be careful and have a good time.

Cheers Borek
  12. Cannonball A Fixture

Great action pose Borek and lovely detailing. Nice to have you back.

Neal
    Borek likes this.
  13. Borek A Fixture

Czech-Republic
    Thanks so much , I appreciate it :) Stay health and keep safe.

Cheers Borek :)