1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

54mm Andrea Rhonan Panther Claws

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by krom1415, Dec 25, 2008.

1. krom1415 Member

United-Kingdom
    Merry Christmas all.
    Well I've finally got a proper figure, compliments of my daughter for christmas, well its fantasy but I'm almost there:D

Looks good, only slight molding lines and fits together well, with a little adjustment.
    The eyes dont look as well defined as the master shots shown originally, but i'll see how it paints up before making a final comment.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. RFL Active Member

United-States
    Looks like a OK casting to my old eyes. Perhaps a hit with Primer will give a better take on it. I`m coming to like this series and hope to see some pics of your work.
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    That's a great gift.
    Looks a wonderfull figure.

marc
  4. krom1415 Member

United-Kingdom
    Cheers Chaps,
  5. dannyk01 New Member

Australia
    From what I can see, that figure meeds some Priming :p

I like the look of that figure and I do agree with you, putting paint on him will make it stand out more ;)
    Also, what company made the figure?
    Daniel
  6. krom1415 Member

United-Kingdom
    Its a 54mm Andrea figure like the title says dannyk01:D
    I've learn't my first lesson, dont glue the figure to the base before painting the rear of the figure :( Primed, and I'm starting to do the base coating now. I'm thinking of putting some of these oak leaves on the base too, and have put some sand on the tree stump to look like lichen.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  7. chippy Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    This looks like a nice kit even though its a fantasy might try this one myself .
    Where did you get the oak leaves they look very realistic .
    chippy
  8. krom1415 Member

United-Kingdom